Welcome to Lakehurst Water!
The Lakehurst Water and Sanitation District is a Master Meter District that provides potable water and sanitary sewer services to approximately 5,544 customer accounts. These accounts consist of 5,231 single-family homes, 148 multi-family dwellings, 119 commercial, which encompass schools, restaurants, offices, hotels, and other public buildings. There are also 44 irrigation accounts and the Federal Correctional Facility (2) located at 9595 West Quincy Avenue. The District is responsible for reading and billing all of its customers on a monthly/bi-monthly basis for water consumed.
The District’s Board of Directors generally meet the fourth Tuesday of every month at the District’s Administration building located at
7995 W. Quincy Ave, Littleton, CO 80123.
Please feel free to contact the District staff at any time by calling 303-985-7895.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Lakehurst Water and Sanitation District uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and current information on this site, however, Lakehurst does not warrant that the content herein is accurate, complete, current or free of technical or typographical errors. It is the users responsibility to verify any information before relying on its accuracy. Lakehurst reserves the right to make changes and updates to any information contained within this site without prior notice. Please contact the Lakehurst Water and Sanitation District office at the number provided for any and all current updates to this site.
For 24 hour emergency service, call 303-985-7895.
- Board of Directors meeting dates
- November 2019 Meeting Agenda
- November Special Extended Meeting Agenda
- Lakehurst Water and Sewer Standards & Specifications are available upon request by contacting the District office at 303-985-7895. There is a $25.00 charge for each standard
- 2019 Summer Water Usage Program
- 2019 Lakehurst Fact Sheet